Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TIPS ON LSAT TAKING IT AGAIN :(

deo22deo22 Member
in General 111 karma

I scored a 148 on LSAT, I do well on RC and LG however, I am TERRIBLE at logical reasoning. English is not my first language and I often struggle to read and understand things. This makes it difficult to interpret information but I am now aiming for a 160; I am taking my exam in October... I have a 4.0 GPA, every extracurricular activity you can think of, started my own organization, and I am undocumented. I am so terrified of not doing well again. Any tips on studying?

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

You can try getting a tutor. I am sure you will be fine. You just need some guidance and speaking with someone as you’re doing the questions does really help. I am working with a tutor right now and getting confident at my abilities. LSAT is a different way of thinking and you have to train your mind to be comfortable with it.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

You are not alone. I’ve taken the LSAT before and scored very low. The test is difficult and we just have to keep on going. I’ve been improving and I recommend reviewing the core curriculum for logical reasoning. Make sure to blind review, write out reasoning, and breakdown the stimulus. Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss any questions.