Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Places to Study During the Pandemic?

KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
in General 807 karma

I study best in coffee shops and libraries. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to study outside of the home? Thank you!

Comments

• AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
    176 karma

Have you had any good weather lately? I thought about grabbing a blanket and doing a study session/ picnic in the park. I'm getting sick of studying in the house lately.

• GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
    176 karma

Treehouse

• sk144404sk144404 Core Member
    237 karma

I always watch CC videos in the bathroom...

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4306 karma

As odd as this sounds, I had a lot of friends in undergrad who loved car studying. You can park somewhere beautiful and have a view while you study. You can also park outside somewhere with free wifi (most Starbucks/Cafes are still open).

I know you are looking for places to study outside of the home but here are a few things I've done while quarantined to help keep studying fresh and unique. Hope this helps!

1) Reading while walking really slowly on a treadmill (if you don't have one you could try studying basic things while pacing)
    2) Studying in a different room a few times a week (Living room, Kitchen, Bedroom, etc)
    3) Putting on background noise similar to a Cafe or Library

• mmurph95mmurph95 Alum Member
    22 karma

I'll double the studying in multiple rooms/car. Depending on your state/country and health conditions, you could go to a park and study, buy I'm not sure thats the safest idea. I deffinetlly miss the library too, my home is full of districations and I've had difficulty prepping because of it.

• darnheatherdarnheather Member
    4 karma

Yes I too study in my car. I study outside the Starbucks that was my go to place pre-pandemic.