Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAC scores!

SapphireSapphire Alum Member
edited February 2015 in General 289 karma
The scores will be emailed to you on March 3, 2015. At least that's what it says for me on LSAC.org. I took mine at Brooklyn College in Bklyn, NY, so I don't know if that date applies to everyone.

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    They may come a day or two earlier.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    scores are usually released a few days before the published date. I'm expecting a 2/27-28ish release.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    yeah looking for the 27th
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    My December one came like 5 days ahead of time!!!
    3462 karma
    @harrismegan yea, so much for a happy new year! Like what better way to start out the new year LOL
    2074 karma
    lol right? I was just getting into my car after picking up groceries. Opened my e-mail and I'm like WTF THIS IS NOT THE DAY.
  • JustinaJJustinaJ Alum Member
    223 karma
    OMG!!!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could come any day now....
    2654 karma
    lol theres really no need to worry until Friday... I highly doubt it will be before then
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    I think im going to poop my pants from anxiety..... what if i did horribly? I had better start praying hard. I prayed for a cold winter and it is like the arctic here in ny. Now im going to pray for my dream score since it seems like God is answering my prayers at this moment.
    3462 karma
    @Sapphire Pray for errrbody! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    @Sapphire pray for everyone to get a 180 lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Good luck everyone!
    2074 karma
    hahaha AHHHHH you must all be so nervous/excited!! GOOD LUCK :D
    2654 karma
    one more day.... maybe
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    Like everyone said. Expect the scores tomorrow or Saturday. Imagine if they release it today?!
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    359 karma
    I'm so at the stage of just wanting to know so I can move on and make decisions!
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Compulsive refreshing of the email... has started
    2654 karma
    lol no need blah, at midnight you can start :P
    223 karma
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Nerves on edge people!!!! LOL
    431 karma
    Same here guys. I can't concentrate on work, checking my e-mail every like 10 minutes. For some odd reason I have a feeling they're going to release the scores today...I'm not ready for this! hahaha...In all seriousness though, just want to be done with this LSAT chapter of my life.
    3545 karma
    See jdawg, I know that but the rational side of my brain isn't telling my emotional side of the brain to act sanely.
    3462 karma
    THEY'RE OUT!!!!

.....JK LOL
    3545 karma
    @emli1000 THAT WAS SO EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
    edited February 2015 3462 karma
    @blah170blah I just had to LOL sowwie HAHHAHHAHA
    3545 karma
    @emli1000 I just refreshed LSAC a hundred times. This is elementary school all over again! (I used to fall for the whole "gullible really isn't in the dictionary" joke EVERY. TIME)
    3462 karma
    @blah170blah AHHHH po'thang!.. Give it a break! Lol.. You're only making it worse! Just setup your email on your phone and then once scores are out you'll see that email on your phone ^_^ plus keep in mind that everyone doesn't get their scores at the same time.
  • bwrc1992bwrc1992 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 58 karma
    i think i have a good sense of humour but i didn't find that very funny @emli1000 .. i've been calm, cool and collected until i saw you post that. i swear i went into tunnel vision on that comment.
    359 karma
    Anyone else waiting on the Feb LSAT score to decide whether or not to submit law school applications to certain schools with a March 1 deadline? Will I be pressing SUBMIT or DELETE on the LSAC site?? So hope the scores are out tomorrow...
    431 karma
    @emli1000 - It's so weird because I scrolled my screen just enough to see your comment "They're Out" and panicked, checked my e-mail and then scrolled down to see jk....Good one!
    223 karma
    @Marie4Lawschool YES!!!!!! AHHHHH
    359 karma
    @JustinaJ Good to know I'm not alone. Could be a busy weekend finalizing and submitting some apps or --- not... Going to be miserable if scores don't come out by the March 1st deadline as I'll be going through the should-I-shouldn't-I routine! Trying to calm myself by telling myself things could be worse as I already have an acceptance from a school I really like, but still... Just need that score. Hope your score meets your highest hopes and expectations!!
    3462 karma
    Oh.. Sowwie you guys I was just kidding ^_^
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    almost 5:30pm Pacific time...guess today is not grey day.
    3545 karma
    Tomorrow is another day...
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    @royaimani is I started working for a 180, then God would tell me good luck. Lmfao.

@emli100 I almost dropped the phone and started screaming, "Wtf am I doing here?! I have my score
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    @emli1000 that was the troll of the century... well if not the century than at least of this week :P you win the internet for today :D
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    @jdawg113 all in good time my friend all in good time... a day or two is all that its going to take...
    2654 karma
    or 3
    3462 karma
    @Sapphire Haha. not yet lol

@"Nilesh S" LOL now they're upset lol :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    @Sapphire your right, it would be asking for too much haha

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I'm thinking by Saturday the latest.
  • aplusjcaplusjc Alum Member
    39 karma
    guys, if you have taken the exam before, @ what time did you receive the emails with the score?
  • pacebb12pacebb12 Alum Member
    5 karma
    @aplusjc, my December score arrived at 6:30pm ET. I'm sure they take hours and hours to send all of them...
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    edited February 2015 59 karma
    I'm seriously going to explode if I don't get that score today. If it doesn't come today, does that mean I have to wait until Monday? NO bueno.
    223 karma
    Who ever see's their score first - POST!!!!! lol Just let us know to beware! :)
    431 karma
    @JustinaJ - They send you an e-mail saying they're releasing the scores, so, you'll know you'll be getting the score soon when you see the e-mail.
    3545 karma
    Or when the little icons indicating your score reports turn from green to grey
  • TBH.11235TBH.11235 Free Trial Member
    88 karma
    I just want to say good luck to everyone who is waiting for their scores. The waiting is stressful, but you all worked hard and have something to be proud of!
    3462 karma
    ^LOL