Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facebook study group

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
in General 578 karma
I'm thinking of creating Facebook study group where we can chat with each other about lsat related stuff. I find it hard doing Skype, Google hangsout because 1) not everyone has Webcam and 2) since people live in different locations the time zone is different and may not allow one to get on Skype on time.

By using Facebook we can take pictures of the stimulus we are having a hard time with or just send a question and have whoever that is online at the moment respond. It would be like a 24/7 lsat service lol

If interested send me your Facebook email in private message and I'll add you to the chat forum.

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Add me :) I don't think that we're allowed to take pics of the stuff to post on FB. Might want to double check with JY. Just to be on the safe side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    Looks like your right. I didn't know this and I think it's another unnecessary lsac rule. @emli1000
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    I would actually double check as well... there is a reason LSAC sells the LSATs... solutions may be online... Manhattan does that... they have answers for most of the LR questions online... but I doubt that you can get tests for free online except PT June 2007. Check... better safe than sorry. Still, no reason why the FB group can't work without stimuli being posted... just post the question number and someone else can post solutions and the route by which they got to them without actually posting the stimulus.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I second @"Nilesh S"
    I'm pretty sure it would be against rules to post actual screenshots of the stimulus. But if you use referencing such as "PT 35 S1 Q15" and then post your question about it, then it should be alright.
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    Well if anyone wants to join the study group let me know.
    3438 karma
    @royaimani I think look at the forum rules sections... specifically rule 3 and the discussions that follow... that ought to provide guidelines as to what you can post and what not... I would stick to that and not go beyond. Best to err on the side of caution.
    3438 karma
    I would actually like it. Even though I'm done with the LSAT. :D
    578 karma
    OK so no pictures lol
This discussion has been closed.