Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Focus question LR

jfpeterkinjfpeterkin Member
in General 79 karma

Hello fellow 7 Sagers,

I’m cramming to study for the JULY LSAT Flex so just wondering what questions should I focus on to maximize my points/score. Also any quick tips that would help that I can focus Mainly LR but really all sections! Thanks again.

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

My best advice is 1. learn LR until you are getting -2 or less best and most reliable section never changes THAT much from test to test. 2. learn flaw, strengthen/weaken, Suff and nec assumption questions as those are the most common but remember there is no such thing as low yield there could be 4 paradox questions you never know as these LR sections have become themed in recent years with low yield topics. 3. DO NOT NEGLECT RC!. I cannot stress that enough my first take i got destroyed by RC because I thought that I read daily so why focus on reading. LSAT reading is harder than daily reading and requires practice to get it all done in the 35 minute window. That is my advice I have taken the exam and am awaiting a score but my pretest score was upper 160's from a 152 diagnostic so these tidbits have worked for me at least

• jfpeterkinjfpeterkin Member
    edited June 2020 79 karma

@TheJudges thank you for the helpful tips !