Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use 7sage after using Kaplan

fhanif12fhanif12 Member
in General 22 karma

Hi all,

I am new to 7sage. Previously, I used a Kaplan prep course that was from Jan-March. During this time, I had a few hiccups in life and couldn't dedicate all the time I intended to my LSAT prep but did learn what seems to be the fundamentals. In the last month, I have hunkered down and devoted a lot more time to studying and reached a plateau in my progress, especially when it comes to Logic Games. That is how I ended up at 7sage.
Right now, I am scoring a 162, and I want to raise my score at least 10 points. I work full time but still plan on devoting about 20 hours to studying each week. I was initially planning on taking the August LSAT. However, the 7sage ideology of not studying with a specific deadline and instead studying for the greatest possible score I can achieve really resonated with me. That being said, I am looking for advice on how to use all the resources of 7sage. My questions are:

1) Since I have done a Kaplan course already, should I be going through all the resources in the CC? Or should I get to the preptests using the foolproof method and BR a little quicker?
2) Is it feasible to still try to take the August lsat, now about 3 months away, intending to increase my score ten points with 7sage? I don't mind pushing it back. But if possible, I would like to take it so I can still apply this cycle.
3) What do people think is the latest one can take the LSAT and still competitively apply for an application cycle? I was thinking August but wanted to hear everyone's thoughts.

Thanks in advance!