Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice Tests with Accommodation Times?

geranminorgeranminor Member
in General 22 karma

Hi! I am granted to take the LSAT with 53mins per section. However, I cannot find a way on 7Sage to take a practice exam with my accommodations. The only way I can, is printing off the practice exam timing myself and manually enter my answers, to get my score. But, I cannot go back and put my BR answers, to see the true difference automatically (like I could digitally with normal testing time). Please HELP! I want to take a practice test with accommodations on 7Sage if possible. Or do you all have any other sources to do this?

I hope this makes senses. Thanks again in advance.

Comments

• iimangox3iimangox3 Alum Member
    33 karma

Hey so before you start a test, there are icons at the top. One of them is a timer that allows you to regulate the amount of time needed. You will find a countdown for 53 minutes.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@geranminor said:
    Hi! I am granted to take the LSAT with 53mins per section. However, I cannot find a way on 7Sage to take a practice exam with my accommodations. The only way I can, is printing off the practice exam timing myself and manually enter my answers, to get my score. But, I cannot go back and put my BR answers, to see the true difference automatically (like I could digitally with normal testing time). Please HELP! I want to take a practice test with accommodations on 7Sage if possible. Or do you all have any other sources to do this?

I hope this makes senses. Thanks again in advance.

Hi there,

You can adjust the time by tapping on the clock icon in the Digital Tester. You can then select +50% time (accommodations) to get 53 minutes per section. See the example screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.