Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to enter preptest answers

gobears01gobears01 Member
edited June 2020 in General 9 karma

Did something change very recently? I can't seem to find a way to enter answers for a preptest I have taken somewhere else (ie, lsac lawhub)

edit: to be specific, I just upgraded from free to the monthly paid plan. Before, I was able to enter answers taken on "paper" no problem, but now I can only start tests in the digital format on 7sage. I want to import answers because frankly, I find the choice of font for the test interface here completely unreadable (would be really nice if it was just Arial like on the official LSAC site.)

Comments

• graceolymangraceolyman Member
    14 karma

I'm having the same issue. It just keeps taking me to the digital test with no way to switch to the fill in answer sheet.

• ___AZ______AZ___ Member
    87 karma

I am having the same issue. I just entered some earlier today and now unable to do it.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@gobears01, @graceolyman, and @AZ-andrius

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue using Macbook Air with Chrome browser but I was not able to. You should be able to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by taping the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the example screenshot below:

However, if you do not see the option to "Convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, can you try clearing your cache? (Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/). We also find that the Chrome browser works best with our site.

If you are still having trouble, please let us know so that we can further investigate the issue.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@gobears01 said:
    Did something change very recently? I can't seem to find a way to enter answers for a preptest I have taken somewhere else (ie, lsac lawhub)

edit: to be specific, I just upgraded from free to the monthly paid plan. Before, I was able to enter answers taken on "paper" no problem, but now I can only start tests in the digital format on 7sage. I want to import answers because frankly, I find the choice of font for the test interface here completely unreadable (would be really nice if it was just Arial like on the official LSAC site.)

Hi there,

Regarding the font on the Digital Tester, you can change the theme to "Day - Fixed" or "Night - Fixed" using the menu at the top of the Digital Tester, as shown in the screenshot below. Those settings are the closest settings to the real LSAT test.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• ___AZ______AZ___ Member
    87 karma

Hello:

Thank you for your quick help. I was not doing it right.

Have a good Sunday!

• gobears01gobears01 Member
    9 karma

thanks!