Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Explanations

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
in General 2573 karma
I was studying with a fellow 7Sager and he sent me links of the LR questions that we would BR. I can click on the links and it'll show me the explanations for each question. No problem there. My question is, how can I get to the LR explanations through my account??? Hopefully that doesn't sound too crazy, but I don't see how to get to it when I'm logged into my account. Is it because we have different pkgs? Maybe he has a higher pkg? But, if so, how would I be able to access the info from just clicking on the link from my email? Once I click on a link for a certain question I can then hit the previous and next buttons to get to the previous or next LR question. Does that make sense? From my account I only see the LG explanations listed. Am I missing something? Help! LOL Here is one of the links I have: http://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-34-section-3-question-08/
I wasn't able to follow the breadcrumbs though.

Comments

• Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Go into your course syllabus, find the PT you are looking for, and hit "Video Explanations for All Questions." There, you'll find links to every question, including LR.

Hope this helps!
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    edited March 2015 2573 karma
    @"Allison M" Ok so it must be that you can only see the explanations for the PT in your syllabus. I have the lowest pkg with 5 PT and I see the link you referred to for those but not any others. Still kind of weird that I can access other PT from the links in my email though. Thank you!
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Super weird!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Maybe ask which course they have and see if they're the same or if the other person is doing something else? LG explanations? Are you under the Resources tab?
    2573 karma
    @emli1000 i know he has the highest pkg. Do you know if we're supposed to have access to all LR explanations just as the LG explanations, or if we only have access to those included in our pkg? I'm not under the resource tab though. See Allison's msg above. That's how I saw the explanations for the PT included in my pkg. It's only five PT that start in the 60s. If I click on the link in my initial post I can access that one and it's from a PT in the 30s. I'm not sure how I can see those Explanations because they're not included in my pkg unless there's a way to see all LR explanations. Hopefully there is! That's whst I'm looking for. I use Manhattan for LR explanations but I prefer the videos.
    2573 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" are you able to help out on this one?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Weeeird. Thanks for bringing this up, we're checking this out!