Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on last month of study

lsatlyfe-1lsatlyfe-1 Core Member
edited June 2020 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 31 karma

Hi all! I took the lsat a year ago and scored 162. I retook May LSAT Flex this year and ended up cancelling the score. In my mocks, I've been scoring around -5LR, -6~-8RC, and -1LG. I have a month left to study for the July LSAT Flex and was wondering if you had any advice on how to drill things down in the last month I have to study. I came into 7sage having taken Blueprint lsat course already so I haven't gone through the program materials; I've just been using the questions. I would love to hear your thoughts esp. if there are things I can do with 7sage resources. Thanks in advance!

Some more details on my study method:

LR: I've worked through Cassidy's loophole book and have been doing Basic Translation drills. I got better at them but I tend to make stupid mistakes within the first 15questions which lowers my score.
RC: Honestly, I've kind of given up on this section... I've tried many methods like reading the passage twice and not going back to it during questions, making markings, etc. I've been trying to read challenging articles and work on timing but the score has not changed much in the past year.

Comments

• cat.casacat.casa Member
    168 karma

Hey I've also struggled with RC but something that I actually found helpful was really drilling LR Must be True and Most Strongly Supported questions. Personally, I feel like while i understand what I'm reading, the tricky answer choices often mess me up. Doing these exercises helped me to better understand the answer choices in RC and differentiate what makes the tricky ones wrong.