Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I finish all problem sets before moving on?

rlawyer79rlawyer79 Alum Member
in General 16 karma

I know this has been asked already, but that was 6 years ago. I am on the weakening part of the syllabus and there are 15 problem sets. I feel kind of comfortable almost halfway through, so I get the urge to move on. However, I am not sure if that is a good strategy. Do you guys move on to another section in order to save some problem sets for later?

Comments

• hbball51hbball51 Member
    12 karma

I've definitely done that. It depends on you, and what you think you need more practice on. Just remember that the difficulty of the questions gradually increases with each set, so you might want to do some of the tougher ones to sharpen your skills once you feel comfortable with something.

• quagmirequagmire Alum Member
    96 karma

I'm on strengthening questions and have been doing all the problem sets but only watching half the teaching videos once I feel comfortable with the idea. My logic is I can always go back and make more problem sets to drill specific question types later if need. I'm also I'm pinning every question I miss in the problem sets and I'm planning on doing all of them again when I finish CC. I've found that because the later sets tend to be all the hardest questions I miss more there even when I'm getting them all right for the first half of the problem sets.