Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics for question bank problems?

emilybernstein0emilybernstein0 Core Member
in General 13 karma

Is there any way to see analytics for question bank problems? trying to use a spreadsheet to see nail down exactly where my issues are in LR, but I only have 2 PTs to go off of (100ish questions) so it would be incredibly helpful to have this additional info - this would triple my data set.

when I go into the question bank I can only see the questions I've taken, but not whether or not I got them right or wrong.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@emilybernstein0 said:
    Is there any way to see analytics for question bank problems? trying to use a spreadsheet to see nail down exactly where my issues are in LR, but I only have 2 PTs to go off of (100ish questions) so it would be incredibly helpful to have this additional info - this would triple my data set.

when I go into the question bank I can only see the questions I've taken, but not whether or not I got them right or wrong.

Hi there,

Sorry, the Problem Set data is not included in your Analytics. Only PrepTest data affects your analytics.

To view your results for the Problem Sets you have completed, go to the Problem Set tab (https://7sage.com/problem-sets/) and tap on "Show Existing Problem Sets." Select the completed Problem Set and then tap on show results. See the GIF below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.