Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to access questions that are pinned?

Guy_FawkesGuy_Fawkes Core Member
in General 124 karma

I am hoping to compile a list of all the questions I have pinned (using the purple bin after finishing a problem set) in the past 5 months of studying. Any idea of how I can access this information?

help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Guy_Fawkes said:
    I am hoping to compile a list of all the questions I have pinned (using the purple bin after finishing a problem set) in the past 5 months of studying. Any idea of how I can access this information?

help

Hi there,

You can view your pinned Logical Reasoning questions in the Question Bank (https://7sage.com/problem-sets/). These questions will show up with a "pin" icon next to it.

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logical Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

See the screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any further questions.