Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to blind review old test?

jIbookerjIbooker Alum Member
in General 152 karma

So... I have taken a PT and not completed BR for it... I was planning on doing it when I had more time, though now when I am trying to do the blind review, I cannot access it. Is there a way to do this that I am just not seeing?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jbooker said:
    So... I have taken a PT and not completed BR for it... I was planning on doing it when I had more time, though now when I am trying to do the blind review, I cannot access it. Is there a way to do this that I am just not seeing?

Hi there,

The Blind Review process must be completed before you view your results. If you show your results without completing the Blind Review, you will not be able to go back and do the Blind Review on that PrepTest unless you delete the PrepTest data and retake the PrepTest.

After you have completed all the sections in the timed PrepTest, you will be presented with the option to do your Blind Review. See the screenshot below:

When you have completed Blind Reviewing a section, tap on the "Home" icon at the bottom right of the Digital Tester. Then select the next section to Blind Review. After you have completed your Blind Review of all the sections, tap on "I completed blind review for all the questions." Next, tap on "Finished Blind Review" and then tap on "Show Results" to view your results. See the GIF below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.