161->174 (on PTs)

MustangGT42MustangGT42 Member
in General 49 karma

Thank you 7sage!

I took the June 2007 test in late May after studying on and off with Khan Academy for about a year and scored a 161 (at that time, my record was 165). I have been planning on applying this upcoming admissions cycle, so yes, I decided to cram the whole of CC in about 1.5 months. I finished the CC today and took the February 1997 PT and scored a 174. To be honest, I can't believe it. I had seen a few LR questions and one LG game so the score may be a bit inflated, but I feel like my reach schools are actually very attainable now. I have so much confidence in my abilities now and am excited to continue to drill and see how much I can continue to improve before I submit my applications.

Bottom line is that I want to thank 7sage and JY for putting together such an awesome and intuitive learning experience. Before I found this site, I was feeling defeated, demoralized, and demotivated at the slog it felt like I had ahead of me. Today, I know that I've put in the work and will continue to do so, but my dreams wouldn't be possible if it weren't for everyone one here.

Thank you!!!

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

That’s a great feeling! Hopefully you score around the same on the actual one. Sending positive vibes 😀