Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to view my comments

danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
I have the Premium package, yet am unable to view my comment and others' responses on a question in an available problem set. Is there any way I can bypass this?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    I think @"Dillon A. Wright" might probably have the answer to that... sounds like technical stuff.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I think there was a change to some parts of the course that maybe didn't go all the way to some users.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry about the trouble! @danielznelson Can you let me know what videos you can't see so I can help fix this?

Thanks @"Nilesh S" for altering me!
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Hi! It is no worry at all. The question is from LSAT 25, section 2... it was either from Parallel Reasoning problem set 1 or 2. I can't be any more specific than that, since there doesn't seem to be a way to view the question.
    4181 karma
    Okay, so I found the question itself and am obviously able to view it, since it is including in a problem set within my package. I just cannot view the question when I try to access it via the comment section. This usually isn't a relevant issue to me, since I know exactly where the question can be found.

Thanks everyone for your comments and help, by the way!
    12637 karma
    Hey @danielznelson , can you check and see if this is working now? We put in a fix.
    4181 karma
    Nice! It works! Thank you!
    12637 karma
    Great! Thanks for letting me know. :)