Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pen on LSAT-Flex?

FJ15FJ15 Member
in General 60 karma

Does anyone know if we are allowed to use a pen on the July-Flex exam?
I know for in person digital exams they began allowing pens but on the Law Hub website it says only pencils... is this outdated or updated?

Comments

• belseykobelseyko Member
    edited July 2020 28 karma

I had a handful of pencils and decided last minute to include a (very plain, no writing on it or anything) black ink bic pen on my desk, and the proctor didn't say a word about it and I used the pen for my flex. Bring one, and worst case they say you can't use it and you put it away. If it is an issue, it's not a serious offense like having an electronic in the room or anything

Edit: If you know that something like being told you can't use a pen, or some other minor thing that causes a relatively un-smooth experience will throw you off, obviously listen to your gut and only use number two pencils, and practice taking tests with number two pencils. There's nothing wrong with wanting a completely smooth experience and eliminating, to the best of your ability, anything that might threaten that. I hadn't worried about it which is why I risked it for the biscuit, but I totally get that that's something that might affect people in a high stress situation