Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Score Conversion

Stevenff6Stevenff6 Core Member
in General 16 karma

Hey Everybody,

Does anyone know how the LSAT-flex will be scored in comparison to the normal 4 section test? For example, how many wrong on the 3 section LSAT-flex test would one have to get in order to get a 165, 170, 175...etc? Thanks!

Comments

• mrowley91mrowley91 Alum Member
    203 karma

Hi! I had the same question and it was addressed on one of the last episodes of the Thinking LSAT podcast. Unfortunately, LSAC is not releasing any information about how they're scoring the LSAT Flex, and have no plans as of now to release any of the LSAT Flex tests. Apparently some companies are touting "LSAT Flex PTs," but they're not real: they're just omitting a section from older tests. Hopefully they'll come out with more info soon, but in the meantime, I cannot recommend the Thinking LSAT podcast enough! I think it compliments what you learn on 7sage well. I also use the LSAT Demon to drill (sorry I know that's totally unrelated but just thought I'd put it out there). Best of luck!

• Stevenff6Stevenff6 Core Member
    16 karma

That is helpful to know, thanks for the reply!

• aa4567890aa4567890 Member
    73 karma

You can also use this score converter to give you a sense of what the score would be like for any of the tests that you just do three section on (it's not perfect, but better than nothing!) https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/