Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Struggling with RNG in Actual LSAT

Oni LSATOni LSAT Alum Member
edited July 2020 in General 218 karma

Dear fellow 7Sagers,

I've taken the LSAT three times now. I took it cold in 2017 June (PT 81) without every seeing an LSAT material and got a 151 (stupid, I know). I never touched the LSAT again until 2020 where I took it in May (169) and in June (171). However, these are below my PT average of 173. My section averages can be RC -1 to -3, LR -1 to -3, and LG -0.

The problem that I've noticed in the LSAT is struggling in section while doing great in the other two. In May, I felt like I aced the RC and LG but then in the LR, I somehow forgot how to read and had 8 flags before time ran out. In June, I felt like I killed LG and LR but was completely destroyed by the prescriptive vs descriptive and especially the sunken ships passages in the RC.

My question is that how can I ensure that I am able to perform in all sections regardless of difficulty? I usually don't run into this issue in my PTs. Is this a common issue during a take? I've done almost every PT above 50 and drilled 10-49 during the CC and warm-up drills.

I'm taking the August Flex for my 4th time in order to hit my average or above. Thank you for your time.