Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished CC, which PTs to choose? (August LSAT)

isaaccccc03isaaccccc03 Member
in General 75 karma

I just finished the CC a week ago and registered for the August LSAT. I have taken timed (and untimed for LG) sections for PT 36 and 37 and averaging about 168. Since I have only one month or so left for the August LSAT, I can't take all PTs listed. Which PTs should I choose to get better prepared? I aimed at 170+ for the August LSAT but I can't finised the LG under timed condition right now. Any other general recommendations would be also helpful!

Comments

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    103 karma

I would figure out how many you plan to take and then take the most recent ones available. Those are the best indicators.

• luxetveritasluxetveritas Member
    64 karma

I would spend a week Foolproofing the LGs using Pacifico's method (https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1). I have been doing that for the past week and have found it SO helpful. I think spending a week doing that would pay dividends for the August test.

• nopicklezplznopicklezplz Member
    32 karma

Focus on foolproofing LGs using Pacifico's method until you feel very comfortable doing LGs, then drill using sections from old PTs, and complete newer PTs in full!