Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally!!!

edited July 2020 in General 58 karma

my diagnostic before the course was 136 and i was ashamed so i deleted it and blocked it out my memory and retook it after the course 6 months later (with lots of breaks) and scored a 145. I wasn't ecstatic about it, but there was definitely improvement so i was ok with it. However, i just took my second ever PT a few days ago (been BRing the past few days) and jumped to a 154 :) im not expecting to go to a T14 Law school and have no interest, but this score will most definitely get me into where i want to go with my current gpa, so im very happy to see im even capable of getting this high of a score!!!

(Ps im horrible at standardized test and decided not a worry about the time because that caused me the most stress during it, and my score jumped 9 points from last PT)

Comments

• avoro002avoro002 Alum Member
    336 karma

Congratulations! My diagnostic was even lower than yours, so I absolutely know how you felt about your first test score. What schools are you looking into, if you don't mind me asking you that.

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

Congrats! Keep fighting!

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Why stop there, it seems like you have a ton of capability left to exceed a 154. It was only your second PT! You are on the monthly plan, you have a ton of practice tests left to use and if you keep on practicing, BRing, and reviewing your weak points; you are going to get an even higher score.

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

This is awesome! Keep killing it!

• 58 karma

@avoro002 said:
    Congratulations! My diagnostic was even lower than yours, so I absolutely know how you felt about your first test score. What schools are you looking into, if you don't mind me asking you that.

glad i am not the only one, we will get this! I am only really looking at LSU Law School as i am a current student there now.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Proud of you. Effort can often mean more than a diagnostic.