Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally started

mikeysaikaleymikeysaikaley Alum Member
in General 116 karma
After lurking for 2 months, I finally purchased the 7sage Premium package.
Right now my goal is 160+ for the October write. My only other commitment is a summer course from July to Mid-August, so I hope my 3 month goal is attainable for my desired score!

I haven't even attempted a LG, and am asking should I jump right into that first or just follow the order of the curriculum?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Follow the order of the curriculum. Take the diagnostic. Be okay with sucking. It's the best mindset to be in for improving. You got this.
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    Congrats man. Now get to work! haha

Also just follow the course.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    Follow the order of the curriculum. Take the diagnostic. Be okay with sucking. It's the best mindset to be in for improving. You got this.
    Kinda considering getting a tattoo of these very words ...
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    No advice that these wonderful people haven't given already so I'm just going to say welcome to 7Sage! :)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Don't get discouraged when JY says three months is not enough time! Just hit the books and let the chips fall where they may...
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I would suggest that if you are not scoring160+ in 3 months just continue prepping until you've reached your score because postponing is never a bad idea if you're not ready.