Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August Exam

brandonk47brandonk47 Member
in General 97 karma

For anyone taking the August exam, what are you guys doing one month before to prep?? I am scoring just little lower then I want on PT but I'm not trying to get caught up in the numbers and just focusing on drilling my weaknesses (RC, some LR).. I just want to see if anyone has any tips or can share what there doing one month before test.
Thank you and best of luck to August test takers!!

Comments

• nopicklezplznopicklezplz Member
    32 karma

@brandonk47 said:
    For anyone taking the August exam, what are you guys doing one month before to prep?? I am scoring just little lower then I want on PT but I'm not trying to get caught up in the numbers and just focusing on drilling my weaknesses (RC, some LR).. I just want to see if anyone has any tips or can share what there doing one month before test.
    Thank you and best of luck to August test takers!!

Hey Brandon,

I'm just doing PT's 2-3 times a week and drilling some individual sections on days off - specifically sections i want to see improvement in. Sometimes i focus on one section if i see a dip in my score due to that section, and sometimes i repeat the same section on my next day off to make sure I don't forget what i learned.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you too!