Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

155 ---> 175 (July Flex)

beatthesystembeatthesystem Alum Member

Thank you JY and the entire 7Sage team. I never had the patience to do a full BR, but everything went right for me on test day and I am thrilled to not be taking the August exam. My biggest takeaway is that, above all, the LSAT is a test of effort and focus. Every tool for success on this test is in the CC. Be persistent. Work on your internal dialogue (this is a big one). And remember you have the ability to beat your PT average on any given day. Also, try not to stress after the test. If you're like me, the last five minutes of any given section might be a blur even right after the fact. Rest knowing that, at least in my case, it can be a happy blur.

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!

• whatsmynamewhatsmyname Member
    606 karma

Good work. Out of curiosity, how many months of study on what schedule? What were you scoring before taking the exam?

• beatthesystembeatthesystem Alum Member
    59 karma

@whatsmyname said:
    Good work. Out of curiosity, how many months of study on what schedule? What were you scoring before taking the exam?
    I took a 155 diagnostic in January and put off seriously studying until the start of May. I would say I averaged around 25 hours a week for 8 weeks, and then my schedule was largely devoted to PT's and section drilling (roughly 30 hours a week for the 2 weeks before). I was averaging high 160's/low 170's (hi173)

• arthurmouradyan4arthurmouradyan4 Core Member
    7 karma

stuff like this makes me so happy dawg, good work