If youve taken a Flex - how did you get your official score report

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

When I applied to some tutoring places, they asked for an official score report. I logged into my account, and clicked "view LSAT registration and statuses." I scrolled down, and I assume thats where you normally find your official score report. However, theres a green box with an arrow, and the icon legend says that means "not available." Does anyone have any insight on this? How can we get an official score report if we took a Flex? Do I have to email LSAC myself? Will they provide me with one? Do I wait a few more months? Or am I looking at the wrong place?

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Edit: the green box with the arrow that is not yet available is the same for others

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Are we ever going to get score reports lmao

• 7SageUser-27SageUser-2 Member
    58 karma

It's my understanding (based on what I've heard from someone else) that Undisclosed tests will only show you what score you received, and I believe, every Flex they've released has been an undisclosed test.

3190 karma

@noonawoon said:

I emailed them about this. We wont get a score report lol

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

@lexxx745 said:

@noonawoon said:

Ahh thanks for emailing. What did you do for tutoring companies that want a report?

3190 karma

@noonawoon said:

@lexxx745 said:

@noonawoon said:

Ahh thanks for emailing. What did you do for tutoring companies that want a report?

I think undisclosed tests usually give you a score report at the minimum. But since its Flex we dont have them. Lol i just dont have a score report.