Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desperate need of RC help!!

rahazolfaghari8rahazolfaghari8 Core Member
edited August 2020 in Reading Comprehension 57 karma

Hey everyone,

I started studying around 2 months ago after my first failed attempt in 2018 (diagnostic in the low 140s) and I'm currently scoring in the mid 150s (154-157) and my BR has ranged from 165-170. My accuracy is decent in LR and LG (often missing around 4-5 questions due to just lack of time)- however my performance in RC is highly responsible for my low score.

I've tried doing sections untimed to improve my comprehension (which lands me at around -4 or -5) however that takes me around 12+ minutes just to read and answer questions per passage. I've only recently joined 7Sage (previously used Manhattan prep's method for RC) and in an effort to avoid confusing myself with too many strategies I've avoided the whole memory method and low-res summaries.

Anyone know where I can go from here? Timing is a huge issue!! Looking to take the oct-nov lsat (preferably in the 162ish range) but I'm open to pushing it off until January as well.

Thanks so much in advance ☺️