Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmotivated bc of low scoring

axoxoxeloaxoxoxelo Member
in General 10 karma

Hi, I cant seem to improve my score ive been studying for the past few months. like i keep scoring in the 146-9s and the highest was like a 150. I originally started at a 143, it sucks when u dont see much change even though ur studying everyday and everyone around u is succeeding. At this point i feel like im gonna fail and there is no point in studying for the lsat. I just feel dumb

Comments

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    edited August 2020 1025 karma

Hi @axoxoxelo! Please don't let this score define you. I know that it's much easier said than done, because it's a battle that I have faced too often. One of the biggest lessons that I have learned is that I can't compare my progress to that of others. I am on my own timeline. I started this journey thinking that five months would be more than enough to get to my ideal score, but that has not been the case. There have been many times that I have doubted myself. However, I know in my heart that law school is what I want so I am going to keep pushing. I'm not sure how much longer it's going to take me to get to my idea score, but I am going to keep going.

I also started with a similar diagnostic. I am not sure what your study schedule has looked like since your diagnostic, but if you're still in the 140s then it means you need to be focusing on building a strong foundation on the basics. There is a really great webinar on 7Sage that explains the different phases that go into getting to your ideal score. I will leave the link here in case you're interested:https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/.

I'm rooting for you!

• Heinz DoofenshmirtzHeinz Doofenshmirtz Member
    481 karma

Hey, I understand the feeling, I felt the same way just a month ago! I wanted to ask---have you finished the core curriculum?