Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#LSAT

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 7965 karma
Guys ... If you are ever in need of mild amusement ... Just search for the #lsat hashtag on Instagram. Lots of Kaplan/Barron's/Pton Review pics and "OMG #LogicalReasoning is so easy!!! #$1500CramCourseDayOne Thanks Dad #FutureLawyer"

Dying right now. I can't.

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Cool... good to know!!! I'll do this.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Actually I feel bad for most of the people on there and want to help them :-/
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    I guess there is a lot of bad info flowing around and you can help some peole but not those who don't want to be helped... My ex-roomie took Kaplan... got a 147 and is attending the University of Detroit Mercy College of Law... I tried to turn him to 7sage plenty of times... would not listen... also did not heed the no alcohol advice and regularly played beerpong until a week before the LSAT.. :/

Btw.. Comments that caught my eye on instagram: "Some of those books are poison!" "Stay away from Kaplan!!! I did horrible on my first go around because of it!!! go with the LSAT trainer! It's by Mike trainer and is amazing then back it up with logic games bible, Manhattan LR and Manhattan RC."
    And I even have your masterpiece @nicole.hopkins : "If the LSAT is the Mt Everest of standardized tests, I'm not sure "easy" is a word one can expect to apply to much of any of it—perhaps with the exception of writing one's name." :P
    7965 karma
    HAHA ... Yes I am the IG #LSAT troll ... I am exposed ...
    3438 karma
    Lol Naa... they should have seen that coming!!! I kinda thought you held back a little there,
    7965 karma
    Lol yes I have had to bite my tongue @emli1000
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I'm going to get on IG & under every #lsat pic i'm going to let them know that they are doing it wrong & tag 7Sage lol
    7965 karma
    I've been tempted to do the same @emli1000
    edited March 2015 3462 karma
    But maybe I'll wait to share how great 7Sage is until after I take the LSAT ;)
    3438 karma
    lol perhaps I could get on and start trolling given that I'm not sitting the exam anymore :D
    3462 karma
    Don't you dare @"Nilesh S" !
    3438 karma
    lol cool... it WAS a fun idea though :D @emli1000
    3462 karma
    After June we can both do it! "You're doing it wrong buddy! You need 7Sage.com" lol
    3438 karma
    lol true :D
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    There might be a better way to spread the word about 7Sage than trolling IG posts.
    3438 karma
    @mpits001 the question is... is this other way that you speak off as much fun ;)
    3462 karma
    I think there's only one FUN way of doing it ^_^
    7965 karma
    @mpits001 this is very gentle, upbuilding trolling.
    3462 karma
    I wish somebody would have told me about 7Sage before I got too deep using another prep material. That was pure crap!