Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make RC more like real LSAT?

WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
in General 456 karma

Is there a way to make the 7sage lsat reading comp section more like the real thing? I read somewhere that when words are referenced in line numbers, they are automatically highlighted in the digital LSAT so we don’t have to search for them. Is this true & is there a way to do it with the 7sage LSAT?

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

In case anyone has the same question, the answer I found is that there is no way to do it with the 7sage LSAT, but you can take your RC on lawhub, which does in fact highlight some portions of the words that are referenced in the questions (only when you're on that question). Also, for flex takers, using Control+F function is useful for finding things that are quoted in the question but not highlighted by the LSAT.

• meganday2121meganday2121 Member
    74 karma

Sounds like you found your answer, but I just took the LSAT on Wednesday. The RC section is pretty similar to that of 7Sage. I didn't feel like there were major differences other than general appearance.