Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I retake a logic game in a PT I did on 7sage?

durchelizdurcheliz Member
in General 17 karma

I am totally lost with the 7sage interface. I thought I could click the recycle button when I am reviewing, or go back to "PrepTests" and click on the PT I wanted again, but no luck. I just can't figure out how to retake a part of a PT in the regular format in which I can cross out answers and have the correct answer hidden. I would appreciate any guidance here. #help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@durcheliz said:
    I am totally lost with the 7sage interface. I thought I could click the recycle button when I am reviewing, or go back to "PrepTests" and click on the PT I wanted again, but no luck. I just can't figure out how to retake a part of a PT in the regular format in which I can cross out answers and have the correct answer hidden. I would appreciate any guidance here. #help

Hi there,

You can create custom Problem Sets made up of the questions you will like to retake. Here is how to do one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

If you would like to retake a full PrepTest, you must first delete the PrepTest data by tapping the "Delete" button in the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.