Webinar w/ Former Admissions Officer Tiffany Williams + Edit Giveaway

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

On Thursday, August 27, at 9:00 PM ET, I'll host a webinar with 7Sage Consultant Tiffany Williams, a former admissions officer at George Mason University, Antonin Scalia Law School. I'll ask Tiffany some questions about the process, and you’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee a free Edit Once (see https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll).

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xk6JcRpLQvmnmggOy_4C4Q

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Comments

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7285 karma

Thanks for coming, everyone, and congrats to @"KelSager777", the winner of our Edit Once giveaway!

• datanullydatanully Core Member
    19 karma

That was a very useful and slightly scary webinar. Thanks for doing that. Very useful. (I am a little stuck on the person who wrote the LOR for business school and got so mad it was used for law school that they complained to LSAC. I understand the misrepresentation issue from LSAT's end, I'm wondering about someone willing to write one for business school only. I wasn't clear if this applicant deliberately misrepresented what kind of school they were applying to or if they planned to apply to business school at some earlier point and just reused the letter. The former would make a little more sense given that extreme reaction.)