Logical Reasoning Consistency -- Would Appreciate Help

edited August 2020 in Logical Reasoning 115 karma

Hi,

I have had fluctuating results on LR. I have been consistently scoring at the 166 level. I have broken into the 170s twice, and those times I managed -1 to -3 on LR. However, I have tests where I miss around 9 on on the LR and it really drags my score down [on BR I get almost every question I flag correct (scoring 170-174)]. I have been consistently scoring -3 to -4 on RC and -0 on LG.

So far, I have taken 14 PT's (36-50). If anyone would please share what specific steps they took to achieve consistency on LR I would really appreciate it. I am hoping to utilize your advice to make the most of PT's 51-89. It feels like I've hit a plateau for weeks now and it's incredibly frustrating.

Best Regards,
Noah

Comments

• jdseidler-1jdseidler-1 Member
    61 karma

Do you have a wrong answer journal? I recommend writing down the question, the wrong answer, why the wrong answer is wrong, the right answer, and why the right answer is right. It really helped me solidify my understanding of lr questions, and helped me get similar questions right when I encountered them.

• 115 karma

Hi jdseidler-1,

I have not tried recording the reasons I missed specific questions in a journal. Will definitely give it a shot. Thanks.