Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy/Accountability Partner for LSAT Summer 2021

Madeleine AnthonyMadeleine Anthony Core Member

Hi everyone! My name is Maddie, and I am new here to 7Sage! A little bit about myself - I've been out of undergrad for three years and I currently work in BigLaw as a legal assistant in IP Litigation in Boston, MA. I'm hoping to take the LSAT in summer 2021 (not sure of the month since 2021-2022 dates haven't been released yet, but at max study for a year for the August 2021 LSAT).

I'm at the beginning of the CC (Main Point questions) and I'm looking for a study buddy/accountability partner to go through the CC, do blind review on untimed sections, and maybe even timed practice preptests when it gets to that stage. Due to the global circumstances, my preference would be to meet online via Zoom, Facetime, Skype, etc. I'd ideally like to meet once or twice a week since I work full-time, so weekday nights/weekends would work for me. I'm also open to creating a study group if more people are interested in working with me!

Comments