Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't know what's wrong with me. Scoring a lot lower.

ZhbajiouZhbajiou Core Member
edited September 2020 in General 16 karma

I took the LSAT a year ago and consistently scored in the mid/high 150s. Now I'm scoring significantly lower (10 point drop) and I don't know why. I've finished the core curriculum and thought I understood everything, but I guess not. October will be my third retake and I'm starting to think it's time to give up on law school.

Comments

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

I've hit the 150s a few times and went back down to late 40s so not consistent like u but for me , I think its my execution. My speed is slow. Many people r doing games in less than 10 mins I'm not. I also feel OCD at times throughout the test as well.

Another thing is I find in BR I'm still learning things I thought I should' would know already.

These high scorers put a lot of time in to the point of obsession. So don't feel too bad this test is intense. Not everyone is gonna tell you how much they struggled, and experienced what ur feeling.

• vhumenyuk-1vhumenyuk-1 Member
    107 karma

Hi there! After finishing your CC, it is gonna take some time for you to learn to apply all your knowledge during a timed PT. It is okay to see the score going down a little bit. Just continue practicing timed sections and make sure you check your analytics section to track your progress and weaknesses and work on them. At the end of the day, repetition is the mother of learning.

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

Take breaks, you might be burnt out. After that, start drilling RC/Games/LR before diving back into tests.

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

DON’T GIVE UP! This test is not an indication of your worth or how good of a lawyer you will be. Good luck :)

• ZhbajiouZhbajiou Core Member
    16 karma

thank you for all of your kind comments!! I'm so thankful for all of you kind and encouraging 7sagers. I hope all of you will obliterate the exam!!