Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Access Addons!

Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
in General 384 karma
I'm trying to access addons to buy PT's. Help!

Comments

• EmilyBeeeeEmilyBeeee Member
    8 karma
    Dude, I can't either. I actually am on the free trial thing and I want to enroll in an official course but I can't access it at all.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" might be able to help with this.
  • Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma
    Thanks Nilesh!
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    I think it might have something to do with the fact that LSAC's policy regarding PDF downloads has changed so till JY and Alan figure that out, they have frozen purchases in your best interests... just a theory.. not sure but seems plausible.
  • AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
    239 karma
    Related question @"Nilesh S" If LSAC follows through with not allowing the sale of practice test pdf's, does that mean they will be free to the public, or non existent. If the latter is true, I assume the price for this will increase dramatically through illegal distribution.
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @"Stone Alexander" This means they will not be free to the public... and while not non-existent, will be restricted in their use even by prep test companies. This is the exact text of LSAC's email which reads: "Attached is our revised Rights Management Document regarding electronic distribution of LSAT content to your program students and the general public. All renewing and future licenses must comply with this policy.
    One important and necessary change is our preference that you do not use/distribute PDFs. [emphasis added. However, if you are able to demonstrate that PDFs can be made secure when sold to your course registrants only, it is possible we would approve this use."
    So yes I do foresee a rise in LSAT PDF piracy.
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    I'm having the same problem. I tried to upgrade my course, but received an error message.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma
    @taehyung @Jengibre @erb377 Thanks so much for letting us know about this! I found the problem and fixed it, so you should be able to purchase again.