Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October or November LSAT?

karko2525karko2525 Member
in General 620 karma

Hi guys, so I am currently registered for the October flex. I took the August flex, but I am worried that I will get my scores late since I had a bunch of issues with the writing sample. Unfortunately, I had very unreliable internet for the past week or so with the CA heatwave and now the wildfires.... I tried to take it yesterday, but the exam kicked me out within 15 min. of starting it so I retreived a new link from LSAC today (9/10). BUT they failed to tell me that it will not reset for another day so I essentially have to wait til 9/11 to take it. Scores come out on 9/18 and I just doubt that LSAC will process it in time before the exam. I hope they do, but I am just bracing myself for the possibility of delayed scores (internally screaming). That said, I was hoping to make a decision on whether to take the October flex or not based on how I did on the August flex. However, as we all know, the October flex is less than a month away and I have not been able to really get back into studying full time due to all these issues I've been having. Do you guys think it's wiser for me to switch to November or should I wait and see if I get my August score in time? Is it considered late to take the LSAT in November? I have heard a bunch of mixed opinions on that so any insight would be helpful. Thank you!

October vs. November LSAT flex
  1. Should I switch my October flex to November?8 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. Nooooo
      25.00%