Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Importing Prep test to iPad to mark up

yooosc123yooosc123 Alum Member

So I normally have no trouble sending the prep tests as a PDF to apps such as noteability or one note to take digitally and underline/ highlight easily but recently I have not been able to save the PDF of these files. Any help?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@yooosc123 said:
    So I normally have no trouble sending the prep tests as a PDF to apps such as noteability or one note to take digitally and underline/ highlight easily but recently I have not been able to save the PDF of these files. Any help?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but I was not able to.

You should be able to print a PDF of any PrepTest. First, select the PrepTest on the PrepTests tab. Next, tap on "Printable" in the Digital Tester, then the big blue "View PDF" button or on the download icon below it. Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

If you are unable to view or download a PDF of the PrepTest, can you provide us with some more information so that we can further investigate the issue? For example, what version iPad are you using, and are you using the 7Sage app or a browser?