Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics data wonky

So my analytics data appears to have reset or been wiped or something. It suddenly only has my most recent PT listed and the data points have vanished. Has this happened to anyone before? Will it revert soon? I can see my other PT scores, but not on the analytics page.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2020 5740 karma

@VerdantZephyr said:
    So my analytics data appears to have reset or been wiped or something. It suddenly only has my most recent PT listed and the data points have vanished. Has this happened to anyone before? Will it revert soon? I can see my other PT scores, but not on the analytics page.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. You can filter which PrepTests to show on your Analytics by tapping on "Currently showing # out of # completed PrepTests: # (tap to edit)." See the screenshot below:

If you're not seeing this information on your end, please try to force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you are still having trouble.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Yeah, I was doing that actually, but it only ever showed the one PT. However, I completed another PT yesterday and that seems to have fixed the problem for me. I did have to manually select all the PTs, but the extra step is no problem so long as I still have the data. If someone has the problem in the future that may be a way to fix it.