Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOR check up

bonjoursmbonjoursm Alum Member
edited March 2015 in General 181 karma
Hey guys,

I'm seeking advice on the proper way to check up on a letter of recommendation. I asked a professor, through e-mail, near the end of February, if he would write me a letter of recommendation. He said yes, told me to send him info from LSAC, and that he would have it done by the end of that week. It has been almost a month and LSAC has yet to receive a letter.

Just wondering what the best way to check up on the LOR without being a 'pest,' so to speak.

Thanks

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    Dear Prof. X,
    I write to you to follow up about the status of the reference letter that I had requested from you. I just looked up my LSAC account and it shows that said letter has not yet been received. I apologize for bothering you but I would be grateful if you could submit your recommendations as soon as possible as the deadlines for applications are fast approaching. I feel that your recommendation would be invaluable to my law school application and I would feel much more confident in applying with the same. Again, I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Regards,
    Nilesh.