Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find Study buddy in Taipei, Taiwan

JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
edited December 2017 in General 141 karma
Hello 7 sagers!

My name is Jason. I am looking for LSAT study buddy; I've been studied LSAT more than 8 months(but not consecutively). I ran through other LSAT company's books but improved very few points. (Thank god I found 7sage!!)
I'm prepared for Jun-2015, but I also consider Oct-2015 as well.

Full-disclosure: English is not my native language(which is Mandarin), and I have never been to the U.S.
I live in Taipei, Taiwan (GMT+8).

Anyone who wanna discuss LSAT (via skype) or mentally support each other is welcome.
Or if you live in Taiwan and are fighting for the LSAT, we can fight together.

P.S. If you are likely to be distracted in the U.S. while you study, I suggest you come to Taiwan for some advantages:
1. LSAT June-2015 in Taiwan(Asia-Pacific) is at the end of June, you get two more weeks to prepared.
2. You may not be bothered(or tempted) by your friends and therefore you can focus on your study.
3. Living cost in Taiwan is relatively low, and Taiwan is visa-waived for U.S. citizens.
(3 months for Taiwanese to the U.S., I guess it's same for U.S. citizens.)

Warning: Taiwan is a great place and you may be tempted by food, people and everything you want to explore. In that case, it may cost you an arm and a leg, and then you won't have time studying the LSAT.

Look forward to my LSAT partner, just PM me.