Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here has taken a year to study? Will it actually help me improve?

alienman1000alienman1000 Core Member
in General 135 karma

Title says it all? Do you guys think taking longer to study and doing it consistently 2 hours or so a day would help bring my score up? Been studying consistently for several months almost full time but am not ready yet.

Comments

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    edited September 2020 426 karma

I did. I took my diagnostic on July 2019. I started studying seriously around August 2019 and have been studying ever since. I was studying full-time from March 2020 - June 2020 until I found a part-time job in a law firm. Before March 2020 and the first 7 months of my studies, I had a full-time job that mentally exhausted me.

I went from my initial diagnostic of 144 to a 165 on the July Flex. I have had several PTs in the 170s (max of 175) and haven't made worse than a 160 since March 2020.

More time will always help. I wish I had more time, more resources, and more willpower. If you can manage taking more time to study, it will pay off in the long run. The key is using your time efficiently and effectively.

• alienman1000alienman1000 Core Member
    135 karma

Thank you for your thoughtful response!