Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT answers deleted

Hi I took a preptest recently and a blot of my answers were blank when I went into the Blind Review part. Why does this happen and is there a way to make sure it doesn’t happen again?

Comments

• RockthistestRockthistest Member
    45 karma

This happened to me today. It seems like there is some tech glitch because a lot of people have been posting about it. I hope they can resolve it ASAP and restore our answers because this is very frustrating and disruptive for those of us taking the flex in a few weeks...

• lester_knopflester_knopf Member
    36 karma

The same thing happened to me just now. Has this been acknowledged by the site?

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited September 2020 852 karma

Hi everyone,

We are so sorry that this happened.

The site was down for about 25 minutes, but everything should be working normally now.

However, please let us know if you are still having trouble!

• RockthistestRockthistest Member
    45 karma

Has anyone had any luck getting their answers back? If so, how? If not, what did you do so that the PT was not a waste of time? Did you just try to remember what you put initially and select those for he BR? Is there away to reopen the initial test and try to remember and then do a full blind review? I have reached out to tech support several times and have not gotten any useful guidance. With two weeks left before my flex date this is extremely frustrating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

@Rockthistest said:
    Has anyone had any luck getting their answers back? If so, how? If not, what did you do so that the PT was not a waste of time? Did you just try to remember what you put initially and select those for he BR? Is there away to reopen the initial test and try to remember and then do a full blind review? I have reached out to tech support several times and have not gotten any useful guidance. With two weeks left before my flex date this is extremely frustrating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

I just responded to your email, but I am also pasting it here for convenience.

We checked the database and unfortunately, we cannot restore your data. Again we apologize that this happened.

However, you can edit the answers of a completed PrepTest by converting the test to the paper format. You will then be able to manually enter your answers for those questions that were not saved during the recent failure in our site. Sorry about this!

You can view an answer sheet when you convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

You can view the questions by tapping on the Quick View buttons above the answer sheet.

Next, tap on each question number to enter your Blind Review answers. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!