Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

154 Diagnostic to 166 August LSAT Flex in 3 months

sgreer2015sgreer2015 Member
in General 73 karma

Really quickly I just wanted to hop on and say thank you JY so much for creating 7sage. It was definitely the reason I was able to improve so quickly. I was working full time and studying for about two hours a day. The video lessons, explanations, and problem sets were so easy to follow and the app made fitting in lessons so easy. Congrats to everyone who took the August Flex!

Comments

• CoeurpourtoiCoeurpourtoi Member
    38 karma

Congratulations!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@sgreer2015 Congratulations!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Congrats. 7sage really is the best site to study. My score immediately jumped when I came here even though I have not done the core curriculum. Just the analytics and explanations and community immediately helped.

• LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member
    146 karma

Congratulations! Can I ask you what your study strategy is and how you were able to improve so fast? I'm also in the same boat as you where I also work full time, but can't find the best way to maximize my study time.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@phancinanci said:
    Congratulations! Can I ask you what your study strategy is and how you were able to improve so fast? I'm also in the same boat as you where I also work full time, but can't find the best way to maximize my study time.

Not that you asked me but I am a big fan of individual followed by group BR.