Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello October 👋

ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
in General 642 karma

Writing this for myself but hopefully someone else finds solace in this as well..

Got my results back this morning and was quite disappointed in the results. Scored a 166, which is the same score I received on the official take in May.

I’m so much better at this test than I was in May (PT average at the time was 166). I have improved, but frankly it sucks that this isn’t reflected in my official score. My PT average is exactly170 right now and I haven’t scored below a 168 in more than 5 months on a PT. My BR is consistently 176+ (and trending upwards) and if I can better my process even more, there are probably a couple of additional points I can add to my timed results.

Something happened in LR where I was just off my game and because that was the first section I could feel myself more distracted in RC. Based on the PowerScore prediction, I had the hardest compilation of sections and that might have affected my confidence too.

Either way, I’m ready for October. November too, if need be.

“So what, now what?”