Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about reschedule time slots on ProctorU

ChloeeeeChloeeee Member
in General 135 karma

Hi guys, do you know whether it's FREE to reschedule time slots on ProctorU?
Not to reschedule the whole test to another month, but to reschedule it within a day.

Comments

• nsturno_12nsturno_12 Alum Member
    39 karma

Did you sign up for October? I never received an email about even signing up to begin with.

• d_lsat2020d_lsat2020 Member
    19 karma

I believe it's free but not completely sure. Also didn't receive an email but I just went on the proctoru website and it was open to sign up!

• vinnyowenvinnyowen Member
    79 karma

I used the link from the previous August flex scheduling email and was able to schedule October's there.

• ChloeeeeChloeeee Member
    edited September 2020 135 karma

@nsturno said:
    Did you sign up for October? I never received an email about even signing up to begin with.

@d_lsat2020 said:
    I believe it's free but not completely sure. Also didn't receive an email but I just went on the proctoru website and it was open to sign up!

Hi, me neither. I asked this question just in case I would change the time slots.

• andywsoccerandywsoccer Member
    83 karma

I rescheduled many times so I don't think there is an additional fee (assuming its at the same flex)

• ChloeeeeChloeeee Member
    135 karma

@andywsoccer said:
    I rescheduled many times so I don't think there is an additional fee (assuming its at the same flex)

Great! Thanks

• andywsoccerandywsoccer Member
    83 karma

emphasis on "I think"....(hope it doesnt show up on my bills lol)