Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else still waiting for their August Flex score?

grsthle89grsthle89 Free Trial Member

Anyone? :'(

Comments

• dojusticedojustice Alum Member
    38 karma

Oh no! Did you check to see if your writing test was approved? Maybe that is the hold up.

• Craskin1Craskin1 Alum Member
    61 karma

I just got my writing approved today and my score immediately afterward. I honestly recommend just keep calling LSAC until they relent. Not fun but that's what worked for me. Good luck and sorry about the wait, I know it's frustrating!

• grsthle89grsthle89 Free Trial Member
    45 karma

I've called several times and contacted them through email. I had to take my writing twice and just got an email back saying it might take another 1-3 weeks to approve it! Again! I feel like I'm stuck on a carousel and I want to get off!!!

• aikoko10911aikoko10911 Member
    17 karma

I took the writing sample a week after the test day and wait another week to get approval.

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    edited September 2020 620 karma

@grsthle89 I am still waiting for my score as well and I am going insane lol I took my writing on 9/11, but the results are still pending. Tried calling LSAC but couldn't even reach an operator :'( I feel like I'm just in limbo waiting for my fate lol hopefully we get it soon. It's so ridiculous that they're doing this because people need to know their score in order to figure out what the next step is