Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proctor app broken in lollipop?

deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
I don't know if it's just me, but every since I migrated to a new lollipop android phone (no other problems) the proctor app has not been working. The sound cuts out every so often in the middle of a test and does not come back on unless I restart it. I have been using my old Kit Kat Android phone for the tests, which continues to work fine.

Comments

• blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Who makes these delicious sounding phones?
  • deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
    393 karma
    @blah170blah:

Lollipop and Kit Kat are the never of different versions of Google's Android operating system. LOL.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3545 karma
    LOL maybe this is the inner Korean in me but it totally sounded like a new Nokia phone. Also, I blame my ignorance on being an avid iOS user... :D
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @blah170blah HA HA! I wish I could have used an emoji for your comment lol
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I don't know if anyone here at the office has a Lollipop but I'll check and see what we can do. In the meantime, try force-closing and re-cycling your phone? (as in the usual turning off and on thing)
  • deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
    393 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" :

Yeah, I did that already. When I turn it back on it does the same thing: I get about 20-30 minutes of audio and then it cuts out in the middle of the test.