Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else forced to reschedule their October test???

So I started my test, was having tons on problems got tossed around to different proctors/technicians. Eventually was able to start the test, got through the first section and then the connection went out with 2 minutes left. At that point the proctor/technicians told me to just reschedule. When I called LSAC they told me I had to take it this Friday even though there were empty slots to reschedule this week. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience/was told to retake on Friday.

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

It may be that they want to reserve the Thursday slots for international students. That is when we are taking our exams.

• tanika.stanika.s Alum Member
    185 karma

so this happened to me. i told them there were slots during the week and i had signed up for one. they told me to test with the new time. the test started where i left off from the previous one including the minutes lost. so dont sign up for a new time unless it is the "retest" time on Friday.

• hannah330hannah330 Member
    13 karma

YIKES I hope you fixed that! Thanks for letting me know!!> @"tanika.s" said:

so this happened to me. i told them there were slots during the week and i had signed up for one. they told me to test with the new time. the test started where i left off from the previous one including the minutes lost. so dont sign up for a new time unless it is the "retest" time on Friday.

• leannafrazer-1leannafrazer-1 Core Member
    59 karma

Hey,
    I had a similar experience today, Hannah. I was told I could not test earlier than Friday because those tests may be the same as the test I had today. I believe Friday is reserved for all October retesters so they know not to give you one of the tests administered earlier this week. So annoying!

• hannah330hannah330 Member
    13 karma

super annoying ugh! Thanks for the help! > @leannafrazer said:

Hey,
    I had a similar experience today, Hannah. I was told I could not test earlier than Friday because those tests may be the same as the test I had today. I believe Friday is reserved for all October retesters so they know not to give you one of the tests administered earlier this week. So annoying!

• radkri10radkri10 Member
    133 karma

In a same boat! Anxiously waiting for an email from LSAC that will let us sign up for the time slot this Friday. I was told that we should be able to get this email latest Thursday (!!!)