Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I sign up for November?

in General 375 karma

Hi folks! I have been studying for months and am registered to take my second LSAT in November. I'm unsure whether I should go ahead and take it in November or push it to January. My last 3 PTs were: 168, 168, 167. I desperately want to score at least a 170. I work full time so I don't have 40+ hours a week to study. I study in the mornings, evenings, and all day weekends. For people who have been in a similar situation before, do you think 30 days is enough to have that breakthrough into the 170s?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• dudekcdudekc Core Member
    46 karma

November registration deadline was September 23. Sorry :(

• 375 karma

I am registered for Nov like I said in my post! So I'm wondering whether I should proceed with November or change my registration to January

• 51 karma

You have till October 30th I believe to decide to switch your test date to a future date for free, so I suggest just striving for November and seeing where you are by that deadline! Also you seem really close, so I think you have a very high chance of getting there.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Is more than 30 days necessary? It’s hard to say, you could easily make the jump up in less, but you could also not. I would go for it though, worst case you don’t hit 170’s and keep studying afterwards but at least give yourself a chance to be able to apply for this cycle.