Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Connection issues, what can I do?

norhan86norhan86 Alum Member

This was gonna be my first LSAT and I wasn’t able to take it. I logged in and then proctor took over, then the computer began to lag like crazy. We kept on disconnecting. My internet is fine and is fast but when they took over, it went to crap. We tried to fix it for two hours and no luck. I went to buy a usb Ethernet adaptor to fix the connection issue by connecting my laptop directly to the modem. The proctor told me to call LSAC to see what we can do and he even said to download the chat box later to try again. I talked to tech support for proctor u and they didn’t know about this chat box (this one that allows the proctor to talk to you and take over your computer) but told me to email them to reschedule. Today was the last day to take the exam on the schedule. Wth! Am I screwed here? Anyone have/had this issue and is there a way to take the October exam still?

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Sorry to hear about this, tech issues are no fun. I’ve heard of a few others experiencing similar issue; they were ultimately rescheduled for the last day of the October flex (yesterday) or for November. I’d give LSAC a call and see if they can get you scheduled for November, I’m pretty sure the October LSAT will be out of the question now.

• norhan86norhan86 Alum Member
    64 karma

@Logician yea I had already signed up for both the October and November LSAT. LSAC did give me my refund for the October LSAT but now I’m down to one attempt at this thing. November was supposed to be my back up :/

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

@norhan86 yeah it’s yet another unfortunate circumstance brought about by this epidemic. Just make sure you’re ready to crush November!